Anyroad, on to the meat : Who are your favourite Just A Minute contestants?
Mine would be :
1. Paul Merton (there's nobody better at spontanaity)
2. Clement Freud (because he is the Daddy, and you never mess with him)
3. Ross Noble (the show suits his talking style perfectly, he just rambles on and on in that wonderful languid Geordie accent)
4. Tony Hawks (because Tony Hawks is just brilliant all round; though he gets more of a chance to shine on I'm Sorry, I Haven't A Clue)
5. Graham Norton (much as I dislike his chat show, he's really well suited to JAM)